As a safe diver, you have to be seen and heard and be ready for unexpected circumstances. By the rules of our trade, you must have at least one audible device and one visible device. and one cutting device. In many places it is required by law! Welcome to the 'Complete Diver Package'; it contains:
- One whistle - Audible device
- One DSMB - Delayed Submersible Marker Buoy. Visible device, which you deploy while submerged, to be seen for example during drift dive or in a high boat traffic dives, or once you are on surface and waiting for a boat.
- One finger spool reels - used together with DSMB, this device allows you to deploy DSMB while on the dive. Note: always get proper training on deploying DSMB. Never attached DSMB or reel to yourself while deployed.
- Three 10cm double sided bolt snaps - use it for clipping finger spool to your harness/belt (while NOT deployed). Used it to connect DSMB to the reel. Have one spare
- One cutting knife - can be attached to your BCD's harness, weight belt or leg.
- Bonus Replacement Mask Strap - last minute 'Save a Dive' replacement strap.
Be a safe diver - Be a Complete Diver!
Save when bundling up!